Enter into the 2023 Winter Salon Raffle for your chance to win one of three artworks from Anna Barden, Joseph Heffernan and Shane O’ Driscoll.
Purchase as many tickers as you like to increase your chances of winning! Winner will be drawn and announced on the final day of the Winter Salon on the 21st of December. Winner will get to choose which artwork they would like to take home. The other remaining artworks will be returned to the artists.
If we don’t hear back from the winner within 7 days a redraw will be done.
Please see our raffle policy here.
Introduction: This Raffle Ticket Policy outlines the guidelines and regulations for the artwork raffle organised by Backwater Artists. The fundraiser will support the organisations activities and programmes including the provision of supports to our artist members. The raffle will be conducted in accordance with the relevant legislation in Ireland governing charitable fundraising events.
1. Organiser Information: Backwater Artists, A Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No: 203784 | Charity No:11875. Wandesford Quay, Cork
2. Purpose: The primary purpose of the artwork raffle is to raise funds for Backwater Artists Group to support its our activities and programmes, including the provision of supports to our artist members.
3. Eligibility: The raffle is open to individuals aged 18 and above, in accordance with Irish legal requirements.
4. Ticket Purchase:
- Tickets will be sold for a specified amount, adhering to legal guidelines.
Payments can be made through accepted methods, including cash and electronic transactions.Ticket sales will commence on 4 December 2023 and conclude on 21 December 2023
5. Ticket Prices: Ticket prices will be set at €5 per ticket. No limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased.
6. Prize Information: The raffle will feature an artwork as the main prize, with a detailed description and image displayed prominently.
- The prize winner will be selected randomly. The winner will choose between three prizes. Only one prize will be given. The remaining two artworks will be returned to the artist.
7. Draw Date: The raffle draw will take place on 21 December at Backwater Artist Group Studios, and the winner will be notified immediately via email and social media.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted using the information provided at the time of ticket purchase. If the winner cannot be reached within one week (7 days), a redraw will take place.
9. Publicity: By participating, entrants agree to the use of their names and likeness for promotional purposes related to the raffle and Backwater Artists
10. Compliance with Irish Legislation: This raffle will adhere to all applicable Irish laws and regulations regarding charitable fundraising events, including but not limited to the Gaming and Lotteries Act.
11. Allocation of Funds: Proceeds from the raffle will be used to fund Backwater Artist’s programmes, studio spaces, and other arts support activities, as outlined in the fundraiser’s purpose.
12. Refunds: Ticket purchases are considered final and non-refundable.
13. Organiser’s Rights: Backwater Artists reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to cancel or amend the raffle if unforeseen circumstances arise.
14. Governing Law: This raffle and its terms and conditions are governed by Irish law.
15. GDPR: Backwater Artists Group will retain the following data pertaining to raffle ticket holders until 8 January 2024, after which it will be deleted. Name, Email address and phone number of people who bought raffle tickets.
16. The winners name will be announced on our website on 21 December 2023 and will remain there until 8 January 2024.
By purchasing a ticket, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Updated 6 December 2023